rconNET Admin Tools
Impressum

Forum / Support


All times are UTC + 1 hour




Message Author

Re: Upcomming rconNET BF4 updates

by December7th » Wed 30. Oct 2013, 11:17


Crispy wrote:
niymidas wrote:
the reserved slots are not working. :?


Might be a server bug.


About this, I receive this answer:

"This is not yet implemented as far as we know."



Joined: Wed 30. Oct 2013, 11:12
Posts: 7
Top

Re: Upcomming rconNET BF4 updates

by December7th » Wed 30. Oct 2013, 11:22


My problems:

1 - Yell messagens not working;
2 - Reserved slots not working;
3 - Messages from server appears like: "[Admin] <admin's nick> <message>"
Now, appears like: "[Admin] <an player nick> <message>";
4 - Messages from Admin Alerter/Announcer and Advanced Balancer appears like "[Admin] <an player nick> <message>";



Joined: Wed 30. Oct 2013, 11:12
Posts: 7
Top

Re: Upcomming rconNET BF4 updates

by Crispy » Wed 30. Oct 2013, 11:35


December7th wrote:
My problems:

1 - Yell messagens not working;
2 - Reserved slots not working;
3 - Messages from server appears like: "[Admin] <admin's nick> <message>"
Now, appears like: "[Admin] <an player nick> <message>";
4 - Messages from Admin Alerter/Announcer and Advanced Balancer appears like "[Admin] <an player nick> <message>";



1. known server issue
2. must be an server issue
3. strange... unfortunatly, i belive this must also be an server issue


User avatar

Administrator
Joined: Mon 7. Apr 2008, 10:35
Posts: 4058
Top

Re: Upcomming rconNET BF4 updates

by December7th » Wed 30. Oct 2013, 12:03


Crispy wrote:
December7th wrote:
My problems:

1 - Yell messagens not working;
2 - Reserved slots not working;
3 - Messages from server appears like: "[Admin] <admin's nick> <message>"
Now, appears like: "[Admin] <an player nick> <message>";
4 - Messages from Admin Alerter/Announcer and Advanced Balancer appears like "[Admin] <an player nick> <message>";



1. known server issue
2. must be an server issue
3. strange... unfortunatly, i belive this must also be an server issue


About the messages, I don't know... Item 3 refers /say messages. But if u wanna see, play: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/se ... 7fbc1936b/

Thx



Joined: Wed 30. Oct 2013, 11:12
Posts: 7
Top

Re: Upcomming rconNET BF4 updates

by Ozzwald_GER » Wed 30. Oct 2013, 14:54


Die Lebensenergie spring von 60 immer auf 59 zurück



Joined: Sat 29. Oct 2011, 18:52
Posts: 110
Top

Re: Upcomming rconNET BF4 updates

by Andi » Thu 31. Oct 2013, 06:24


December7th wrote:
My problems:

1 - Yell messagens not working;
2 - Reserved slots not working;
3 - Messages from server appears like: "[Admin] <admin's nick> <message>"
Now, appears like: "[Admin] <an player nick> <message>";
4 - Messages from Admin Alerter/Announcer and Advanced Balancer appears like "[Admin] <an player nick> <message>";


Also have such problems.
And still do not work slots for commanders. All Included in the settings.
Yesterday afternoon working in the evening ceased.

Sorry for my bad English)



Joined: Thu 31. Oct 2013, 06:16
Posts: 2
Top

Re: Upcomming rconNET BF4 updates

by ceco22 » Thu 31. Oct 2013, 08:17


Admins i need a help. How to set server on normal or hardcore. I set it like in BF 3 and alwazs get custom server :oops:


User avatar


Joined: Wed 3. Oct 2012, 12:26
Posts: 106
Location: Zagrab, Croatia
Top

Re: Upcomming rconNET BF4 updates

by ujmoskito » Thu 31. Oct 2013, 08:39


After changing the map by hand my server crashes all the time... :cry:



Joined: Sun 24. Mar 2013, 23:27
Posts: 25
Location: Germany - Ruhrgebiet - Essen
Top

Re: Upcomming rconNET BF4 updates

by Crispy » Thu 31. Oct 2013, 08:41


ujmoskito wrote:
After changing the map by hand my server crashes all the time... :cry:


in any case, or just if a specific map/gamemode is loaded?


User avatar

Administrator
Joined: Mon 7. Apr 2008, 10:35
Posts: 4058
Top

Re: Upcomming rconNET BF4 updates

by ujmoskito » Thu 31. Oct 2013, 10:03


In any case...



Joined: Sun 24. Mar 2013, 23:27
Posts: 25
Location: Germany - Ruhrgebiet - Essen
Top

Display posts from previous:   Sort by  

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
cron