rconNET Admin Tools
Impressum

Forum / Support

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Message Author

Rconet Stealing People's Money

by raptorrota » Tue 6. Nov 2018, 14:20

Attention to all who are wanting to make signatures in Rconet, they are receiving and are not activating the accounts, do not make any type of payment because they are stealing people, look at the posts in the forum already were several, I was even harmed because I paid and not I received my signature, their payment system works correctly until you make the payment after they receive it, you do not see your signature renewed, they just keep your money,

Att, Raptorrota BR

Re: Rconet Stealing People's Money

by pmg-sprayer41 » Wed 7. Nov 2018, 10:49

if i was you i would go to pay-pal and ask for a refund dispute this asap and if you have a solicitor send him /her some info in this and see if you can get rconnet done for fraud
its a shame i to rely on rcon net and have for 7 years its a great admin tool its a sham its now DEAD not pay any money if your reading this
and if your a admin i want to buy this program and take over it so i can run it right i still love this program i hate procon and its lame plug ins

by Knecht_Ruprecht » Wed 7. Nov 2018, 14:15

Several other users already offered to take over/buy rconnet but as far as I know the offer was rejected or no answer was given.

Forum Moderator

by raptorrota » Wed 7. Nov 2018, 22:25

Hello, I opened a dispute in Paypal too, deadline until 25-11-18, are waiting for a response from the seller but neither for Paylpal are responding, I sent email, post here in the forum, I sent a message private to Cryspi (according to the moderators he and the owner) but unfortunately Rconet has become an ill-managed fraud, an excellent program, but with a lot of irresponsibility of its managers