rconNET Admin Tools
Impressum

Forum / Support

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Message Author

new rules

by keeper » Mon 2. Feb 2015, 20:27

How you will whatching for people who stand on MAV and kill, they do some kills, and after report go away and sad -im dosnt was the LOL?! Why you ban for headglitghind on train but not for HG laing on the pipe and in the end of map on resp at C plant in the stones?! Who make thats new rules, he dosnt think how to admin after, how to proof report?! Answer me plz!

Re: new rules

by Montepulzian » Wed 4. Feb 2015, 15:27

keeper wrote:
How you will whatching for people who stand on MAV and kill, they do some kills, and after report go away and sad -im dosnt was the LOL?! Why you ban for headglitghind on train but not for HG laing on the pipe and in the end of map on resp at C plant in the stones?! Who make thats new rules, he dosnt think how to admin after, how to proof report?! Answer me plz!

You dont make much sense here. Anyway, standing on MAV some places makes it almost impossible to be hit so its not allowed. Same thing with standing on train windows, especially at basecamp. Its not that hard. You dont get banned for it, you get kick/roundban/timeban.

Just follow rules.

- Monte

Gameserver Admin

by keeper » Wed 4. Feb 2015, 19:45

Monte, standing on MAV in all playses thats i know - all can kill you if they not a NUB! Stand on train - all can kill thats player or ignore his shots and go behaind of them! wy dosnt ban player who you headglitch i other playses?

by Montepulzian » Thu 5. Feb 2015, 00:52

keeper wrote:
Monte, standing on MAV in all playses thats i know - all can kill you if they not a NUB! Stand on train - all can kill thats player or ignore his shots and go behaind of them! wy dosnt ban player who you headglitch i other playses?

Just follow the rules. Might be other violations that aint covered. Still some things are certain, some are not.

This is the server rules.

- Monte

Gameserver Admin

by keeper » Thu 5. Feb 2015, 20:55

ok. Only rules, no think.